Belt Squat Add-on
Bronze bushings & Plated Solid Guide Rods
3" Adjustment Points
- Length: NA
- Width: NA
- Height: NA
- SKU: 650
- Compatible with Stray Dog racks
- Solid 1” plated guide rods
- Oil embedded bronze bushings to allow weight carriage and stop to slide with little friction
- Stop is adjustable every three inches to allow optimal starting position for all athletes
- Includes Spud inc. top of the line adjustable belt squat belt
- Belt storage hook with laser cut marking
Stray Dog Strength equipment comes standard 11 paint options and 9 upholstery options. We also have custom paint and upholstery options available.
Standard Paint Options
Standard Upolstery Options
The cornerstone of our product design process starts with setting requirements for the product and identifying potential failure modes. The product is then fully designed in our 3D CAD program to ensure that the design meets the product requirements. Then a physical prototype is built and tested in our R&D center to validate the design.
Stray Dog Strength products are manufactured in a state of the art manufacturing facility in Columbus Ohio, that first opened its doors in 1911. We utilized a computer aided manufacturing (CAM) process to ensure all parts manufactured to meet our strict criteria. Our products are made out of USA steel in the USA.
Because we cut no corners in our design and manufacturing process we stand behind all Stray Dog Strength products with our industry leading warranty.
-Lifetime warranty on all welds and frames
-1 Year warranty on all moving parts
-60 Day warranty on all upholstery and pads
Want more info? Contact us today!