Landmine Belt Squat
- Length: 55"
- Width: 16.25"
- Height: 35"
- SKU: SD 250
- Turns any landmine into a lever style belt squat
- 14” of ground clearance allows you to squat to full depth with out a platform
- 16.5” long weight peg allow up to 11 plates to be loaded on (495 lbs)
- Weight peg folds down during storage
- Spud inc. belt squat belt included
- Chain included to adjust height for different users
- Hook allows the belt to be attached and removed quickly
**Requires one 1/4” hole to be drilled into landmine for included pin**
Stray Dog Strength equipment comes standard 11 paint options and 9 upholstery options. We also have custom paint and upholstery options available.
Standard Paint Options
Standard Upolstery Options
The cornerstone of our product design process starts with setting requirements for the product and identifying potential failure modes. The product is then fully designed in our 3D CAD program to ensure that the design meets the product requirements. Then a physical prototype is built and tested in our R&D center to validate the design.
Stray Dog Strength products are manufactured in a state of the art manufacturing facility in Columbus Ohio, that first opened its doors in 1911. We utilized a computer aided manufacturing (CAM) process to ensure all parts manufactured to meet our strict criteria. Our products are made out of USA steel in the USA.
Because we cut no corners in our design and manufacturing process we stand behind all Stray Dog Strength products with our industry leading warranty.
-Lifetime warranty on all welds and frames
-1 Year warranty on all moving parts
-60 Day warranty on all upholstery and pads
Want more info? Contact us today!